I understand that we are not destined for anything,
I can feel the possibility in everything, and the choices we are given to
potentially make.
I do not feel
the pull towards any one fate, and I cannot say that anything is truly carved
in stone.
I stand in
darkness and attempt to find a light to focus on, something that might lead the
way, to help pull me through...something that will be definite.
I am unsure
about the steps that I take, and with every step I look back over my shoulder to
see if you are still watching me; but I know that you are not], not any more.
I know that
you are following your heart, and it is leading you to your destiny, to your
fate, and you believe that you must leave me in this darkness, and I have to
accept that.
Sometimes I
show how much I am struggling, sometimes I take a step ahead of the light and
end up in even more darkness.
I am not sure
if I have a destiny, if I am supposed to read any of my signs clearly, or if I
am ever supposed to escape this moment.
I feel as
though I am meant to pull myself out of all this, as if I am to do battle with
these demons alone...as if I am supposed to forge any destiny that I choose. As
if my destiny has no relationship to fate.
If there was
no hope, and no desire to heal, I know that I would have walked away by now.
All that is
left is what action I choose to take, and with every step I am learning to not
look over my shoulder as often, and eventually I will become the destiny that I
choose.
Eventually I
will end up where I was always meant to be; just one more step towards destiny.

No comments:
Post a Comment