Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 206 "Hope In A Battle Lost"

I am always at war.
Two sides that fight for different times, with no clear winner, and never a decided loser.
This dynamic energy, this will that thrives off ambition and loss, is only the two parts that try to make up the one.
This eternal war, where these many sides try to gain dominance over my minds eye, in an attempt to pry it open and simultaneously hold it shut.

Behind me are battles fought, and there was no way to win them all, not even close.
Pieces of me fell, parts of me were tempered, and I have no doubt that I became something more because of that trying destruction.

I am both hope and chaos.
I am both hero and villain.
I am always the victorious and the defeated.


I am no doubt the exact person I was always meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment