Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 94 "No Fixed Address"

This is the last day before I fly back to the place where I was born.
I am filled with so many emotions right now that I can't possibly explain them.
I always have this feeling like I am leaving something behind before a trip.
This time I wonder if I am forgetting something important, or whether I am meaning to leave something behind to wait for me until I come back? Something to remind me of the person I was before I left.
I now that these are only the thoughts formed from a mind which refuses to find complete comfort in its choices.
This moment belongs to me, and I will no longer allow for the weakness of a longing mind. I have raised my anchors, and now it is up to the ocean to choose whether or not to capsize my heart.
I won’t look back now, I can’t look too far ahead in this either; for I am only this moment, and the universe tells me no secrets in the name of safety. The universe currently tells me no secrets at all, not in this moment.
I step one foot in front of the other, carrying more weight than that of my own luggage, for I know that the old fears and leaving home will always weigh heavy in this mind.
Already I question how many more times I will be able to see the faces of the ones I will be seeing soon, and the ones that I am leaving behind.
Already I miss them.
It is said that home is where the heart is, and if that is the case, then my home has no fixed address.


2 comments:

  1. Really Good Post!

    While you're treasure hunting it's fun to imagine what you might find: a bag of coins, jewelry, war relics, or even a nugget of gold. Sales improvement Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think if you look to find something, then chances are you will.

      Delete