I have been away for a while.
Stumbling through the dark and tripping over my fears.
Alone, even in a crowded room.
I know you saw me and thought I was in front of you, but I was never
there at all.
I have been travelling alien landscapes and navigating these darkest
waters.
I have been away for a while now.
Treading water and walking dark halls, I tried to be there with you, but
I could never make the appointment.
I have been away for such a long time now, always trying to find my way
back.
Now here I am, after all this time, all this stumbling and crawling,
after all these doubts and impossible hallways, and after all these fears and
tears.
Here I am, no closer to making it back to me, because I have changed
through this journey, and I might like who I have become.
I am no longer intent on finding myself, only the desire to create
myself exists.
Now the only words left to say in this moment are "Hello stranger".

No comments:
Post a Comment