Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 342 "What Face Have You Chosen To Wear Today?"

No one is here in this moment, just myself and the quiet universe.
Soon there will be noise and panic, soon I won't have this moment to myself at all.
Soon I will be forced to share this moment with you stranger.
You have a choice before we meet, you will either earn my smile or bring about my disgust. You will either bring me peace or disrupt this moment of peace, whenever we meet, you will have to make a choice.
These moments of clarity and quiet are only ever brief moments; the universe demands it that the wheel keeps spinning.

You are not yet here in this moment, but you will be soon.
I am still unaware of your decision, and I am not sure of what face you have decided to wear today.
I am ready for you to come in uninvited, and I am now prepared to embrace or attack.
I am ready to meet your smile with my own, or to reflect back the anger that you carry like a cornerstone.

In this moment I have peace.
In this moment I have I.
In this moment I can hear the quiet and beautiful sigh of the universe.


No one is here in this moment…yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment