This human mind that has so many questions.
Questions within questions that lead to questions with questions that
have their own questions.
This hopeful mind that always searches for an answer, for some
definitive arrival of an answer, one that will not fall victim in the eyes of scrutiny.
Who am I?
What am I?
Where am I going?
Am I doing this right?
Am I reading these signs properly?
Did I forget something important along the way?
Am I still me? After all this time...am I still myself at all?
Do I even want to be the person I think I was?
Was I happy?
Was I content?
Was I only ever just playing along with my head down and eyes closed?
This fragile but powerful human mind that has so many questions flooding
it now, but one answer that sounds out along this alien coastline of my mind; for
all these questions that beg for more answers, only one word is ever heard…
Yes.

No comments:
Post a Comment