Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 348 "I Celebrate This Heart"

There is beautiful innocence to be found in celebrating a moment with someone special, in taking the time to appreciate the time that has not been stolen yet.
There is a calm appreciation to be found in making the effort to create a smile on the face of the ones that affect our hearts.
There is true honor in honoring the ones that have defended you though the bitter battles, the ones that forgave you when you changed into such a dark and lost creature, the ones that helped you find your way back to wherever this is.
There is a true purpose to be found in putting in your best effort to make another close to your heart appreciate how they have moved yours, and in this there is something even deeper still.

We celebrate for many reasons, but today, today I celebrate the beauty in knowing that I have always been loved, and that I have never forgotten how to love back, despite losing my heart along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment