What memories will I fill this empty space in time with?
How will I decorate the walls of my own mind and the spaces in between
these moments?
How can I ever know what is to come next?
Is life only ever about the vast emptiness of it, or is there a lesson
to be learned that I have yet to absorb?
Is life about letting go in every facet of our existence, or are we to
forever hold on to what we have discovered?
What future can be found here in this place of heavy questions and
desire?
What history is worth a second glance if it has no place in this heart
that has grown into a flame?
Is life ever more than reaching an endless section of emotional
crossroads, or are we truly heading toward a new road far in the distance,
beyond our current spiritual vision?
We can fill these empty spaces with hope and possibility, with our
thoughts and our beliefs, with our ego’s will and our selfish desires; or we can
just hang a mirror on the wall and embrace the vast possibility of this
reflection.

No comments:
Post a Comment