Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 345 "I (Eye)"

NWe are aware of what we think we know.
We think we know by what we see, what we feel, and what we believe.
To say that we are, is only an illusion, but to say that we are an illusion, is to cast aside the weight of our universal responsibility.
We are the reflection of the universe peering into itself.
Love is both a doorway through to rage and back through to harmony.
Hate is an ocean that has currents running through both love and faith.
We are the chaos and the control, the beginning and the end, and the beginning once again.
We are forever the universe looking back at itself.
This body that breaks, this mind that rests in confusion, this heart that forever seeks, are all extensions of the universal I (eye).

I am aware of what I think I know, because I think I am, and therefore I must be; but inside I know that all this certainty is only proof of the reflection that I am not certain of anything at all.

I am the universe peering into itself.
I am only the I (eye) nothing more, and nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment