Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 295 "Let Us Draw Our Ending My Friend"

This schism that exists between us now is now so pure and even more misguided.
Yesterday has become a lie, because you drew this division line between us without warning me first, and you were supposed to be my friend.
Was it because you believed I would be strong enough to fight my will to keep reaching out to you?
Do you have any idea at all that I had helped you draw this division line between us as well?
I have always heard the warning in the wind, even as you pretended to shelter me from it.

We are flawed in our perfect selves.
We are forever friends and enemies.
We are never to meet on even ground again, and all because you started drawing this division line in secret, while I was trying to stop myself from helping you.

I accept this as a lesson, and as a reminder, that not everything is possible with any amount of time that is given.
I accept this black stain of disruptive ink upon my hands as well.
I accept my part in helping us create an ocean of distance between us.

We are flawed but we are just the way we are supposed to be.

We are forever going to continue to keep away from ever crossing that line that we drew in haste…even if time erases it from our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment