To be human is to be separated from the core itself, to eventually see the ego for the necessary enemy that it is, and to search for home while in the process of leaving it behind.
I want to be one, but I am two.
I want to be whole, but I am divided.
I want to find home somewhere in my future, but I can still see it back in the distance, still in the flames that I started so long ago.
To be human is to know there is more that you can do, to know that you might fail, and to forgive yourself if you do.
To be human is to eventually see that you have been standing in your own way, that you were always the wall that divided both sides of you.
To be human means to always be ready, for the moment where you finally understand that the way out is not around...the way out has always been through.

No comments:
Post a Comment