At times I find myself questing why I am here? Is there a purpose to all
this? Am I sharing this experience with anyone at all, or are we all alone
trying to avoid this fact?
Sometimes I look to others to show me the way, I try to read the signs
that I hope the universe is sending me, and other times I know that I must show
me the way.
How can anyone know if they are reading the signs right or if they are
following their intuition properly? Is happiness the only way to know if the
proper choice has been made? If your happiness brings about the sadness of
another, does that mean anything at all? Is there ever a motion forward that
does not send someone else back, even on some universal level?
How can I possibly know if I am doing this right? If I am supposed to
burning my past so aggressively or am I also burning the lessons I am supposed
to be learning as well?
I look ahead as if forward is the direction I am supposed to be going,
but I know that this may not be the case at all. I ask the universe for a sign
I can read without hesitation, for a moment I can hold longer than only a
moment more. I ask that the world can stop completely, for just one single
moment, one long enough to collect my thoughts, but I also know that asking for
the impossible is only the symptom of an ignorant and lost mind, a mind that
believes that hope is the only answer there is at all.
I want to know if I have enough time to build enough momentum to create
the change I feel is necessary. I want to know if I am supposed to create any
real change at all.
Perhaps this is the moment where I am supposed to stare ahead without
looking back, the moment where the desire to read any sign at all should be
ignored to its fullest.
Is this the moment that I thought happened by accident, or have I always
planned for this destination by the choices I chose to make?
I have tripped along the path as blindly as I know I was supposed to,
and for every moment I cursed this gift of the unknown, I learned to apologize
for the weakness in having cursed it.
I have no idea why I am here or where I am supposed to be going.
I do not know if I am reading the signs properly or simply translating
them the way I see fit.
All I know is that I am here, right now, and that the echoes of my
travels resonate among these unknown walls everywhere I go, and they speak of
what matters most; I am here, wherever here is? Wherever here will take me? I
am here, and that is all that has ever mattered.

No comments:
Post a Comment