Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 179 "This Lightness Of Being"

Through those dark times and these we somehow manage to carry this light within us.
Even with these moments that feel so claustrophobic and impossible, we still have this lightness of being.
Through what I have lost and what I will, somehow I know that I can overcome the dark will of the negative mind.
Even with the moments that left me paralyzed and the ones that still will, there is always this lightness of being; there is always a chance at hope.

Right through the impossible times to the wars I will inevitably lose ahead,
Even with this terrible weight on my psyche, and the endless heaviness of this overly analytical mind; there is always this freedom found in this lightness of being.

I have learned that no matter how chaos changed me.
No matter what heavy memory seeks to weigh me down.
No matter what future fear tries to paralyze and stop my next foot step in its very tracks.
I have learned that there will always be this lightness of being.
I have learned one thing worth fighting for, one thing alone that creates possibilities, and one thing alone that can raise you above the ground you always fall towards.
I have learned about this lightness of being.


No comments:

Post a Comment