I have been in this place before.
This place of self-doubt and critical thought, and each time I find
myself here I wish that I won't stay here too long, and I hope that I won't
ever return; but here I am again, still wishing, still hoping, and still
learning patience.
In this place honesty can be a burden, in this place no masks can be
worn, in this place we stand naked and vulnerable to the mirrors reflection of
our souls.
In silence I hear the white noise that forever hums in the distance of
my distracted mind.
In this silence I meet myself and the fears that I have, and the fears
that I try not to have as well.
In this silence I am naked and scared.
In this place I sit and wait patiently, but I am so tired of being
patient.
I wait for the moment that I will finally choose which step to take, and
in which direction to take it.
With my patience wearing thin, I can only hope that I will not find my
way back here ever again.

No comments:
Post a Comment