Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 257 "Am I Still Heading Home?"

About my life, I ask where am I now?
How far have I traveled?
Have I been navigating this path correctly?
Am I finally coming home?

I have strengthened my resolve with ever step in front of the next. I have healed from the many cuts and bruises that I received along the way, but not all of them.
I am still trying to force myself to find my way back home.

This human mind that so naturally falls back into its old habits, of taking moments for granted and holding on to the moments best left forgotten. This flawed human mind that wastes time on thinking about time,
"I am here".
"I am here".
"I am only ever here…but this still isn’t home”.

Patiently, I stumble through this alien landscape, trying to read the signs along the way, trying to see things in a new light that can force away the shadows of my heart.


Give me patience, give me strength, give me a heart that can forgive, give me just one sign that can confirm that I am still heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment