Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 267 "This Key I Need To Walk One More Step"

Another day, another door.
Another door, another lock.
Another lock, and another key needed.
Another endless amount of keys that won't work at all.

But I know that one will work, one must work.

Another day, another desire.
Another desire, another hill to climb.
Another hill to climb, and another fear to fight
Another hopeful and scared footstep towards the unknown.

One footstep will lead to my destination, it has to.

Some keys need to be found, and some keys need to be made.
Some foot steps need to be taken, while others need to be forced.
One key will work,
One footstep will work.

One moment, one more single day, and I might make it to the door that I have been walking towards; but will I have the right key held in my hopeful hand?

I will, because I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment