Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 250 "Will You Protect What We Have Found?"

We search for the improbable, forever hoping to come across that which we think will bring us the happiness that we seek.
Spending a life trying to prove that myths can become realities, that tragedy can become reason for hope.
I have been searching for a way to turn fiction into fact, all the while stumbling along the road I believe I have chosen to take, and all the while trying to believe that anything set free will come back, as long as I will it.

I have listened to the words from the wise, and against all caution I am still seeking out that which does not exist, I am still searching my history for a cornerstone to hold onto.
We are surrounded by the ideas of a world made up of only ideas, and each one tries to tell us what logic is, what myths really are; each one trying to decide our next move for us, while we pretend that the choice is still ours.


If I come across the treasure I have sought to find, if I find something that should not be kept a secret, and if one day, myth becomes possible, I am not sure if I will trust this world with my discovery, I am not so sure that I won’t bury this treasure far below the eyes of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment