Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 273 "Champion For A Day"

I am still walking in the direction that I think is the right one. After all this time I am still trusting my instinct to guide me on; I am still following my northern star.
I am still picking myself up everyday, even though some of these days I just want to stay buried under my darkest thoughts and drift off.
I am still holding onto so many moments that I remember as being happy.
I am still defending hope in better days ahead.
I am still holding my tongue when I want to yell out my defeat.
Somehow I am still undefeated?
I am still paying too much attention to the passing of the seasons.
I am still looking in the rear view mirror as I am trying to drive forward, but I am still trying to drive forward.
I am still waiting on a sign.
I am still here trying to read the signs I cross correctly.
I am still here.
Above all else, I am still here, and still undefeated.



No comments:

Post a Comment