Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 274 "Let Them All Fall"

The seasons change, and with them, so do my emotions.
This time of year always marks the undeniable passing of time, this time of the year I force myself to accept the falling leaves and the end of things.
This time of year I become restless but ready, to once again try to overcome the shadow in my heart.
This time of the year I anticipate the silence and the deep thought, and I try to accept the solitude, I hope to embrace it even more than I do now.

These seasons change, and as Time The Thief marches through my life, I embrace this next chapter, and I force myself to accept the falling of all these leaves.

I only ever had to let them fall didn’t I? No one said that I had to catch any.
No one ever said that I had to try and stop the changing of the seasons, or the passing of the days. No one ever said that I had to find a way to stop the world from spinning, for even a single second; so why did I search so long for a way?


There is only one thing left to do now, it is time to embrace change and let everything fall to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment